This year of 2018, please consider the newest technology options for your business. If it has been awhile since you upgraded your equipment or are not using the latest technologies, you could be missing out on increased productivity and profitability for your business that will definitely improve your bottom line.
The following is a partial list of options to choose from:
- Office 365: If you not using a cloud solution for your business, such as Office 365 for your Office Suite, you could be missing out on great technological options that will benefit your company in the long run.
- Managed Services: Your time as a business professional is usually very limited, since your main focus is doing your business and not dealing with IT. As IT experts, our job is to insure that your network servers, workstations, peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) and software are operating normally and efficiently with minimal downtime. We make sure everything stays up running as it should.
- Microsoft Windows 10: If your company is still using computers that have Windows 7 or 8.1 operating systems, companies should upgrade to take advantage of the newest features that Microsoft has to offer. Please contact us if you need your operating system(s) upgraded.
- Virus/Malware Issues: Computer viruses and malware can cause havoc on your computers or even on your network servers. If you are experiencing “blue screens of death”, pop-ups, weird error messages, lock-ups, and any other strange behavior on your computer, please contact us right away because most likely it is infected.
- On-line BDR (Backup-Disaster-Recovery): If you are not currently using an on-line backup-disaster-recovery system, you could be putting your data at risk. Statistically, it has been proven that tape data backup on has a recovery rate of only 42% whereas on-line data recovery is 99%. Clearly, on-line BDR is the better way to go. If you would like to know more, please contact us for a free consultation.
- IT Security: Security for your servers, workstations and stand-alone computers is of the upmost importance. Having the right security measures in place is absolutely necessary, especially with the rise of Ransomware.
- Windows Server 2003: If your company is still running Windows Server 2003, you should make plans to upgrade your server as soon as possible to Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016. The reason for doing so is that servers running Windows Server 2003 are vulnerable to hacking and virus/malware attacks.
As your company makes it’s plans and budgets for the year, please include the considerations listed above. If you need any help, feel free contact us with any questions that you may have. May 2018 be a very prosperous year for your business!
If you would like to know more, please contact us at 1-800-871-9683 for a free consultation. Also, if you do not have online BDR (backup-disaster-recovery) and anti-virus/malware protection for your business, please give us a call to help you implement the latest systems. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org